Hi, I have a question regarding lists and Org-mode 8.0.2 (the version I currently use). It seems that if I export this : - foo foo foo foo foo bar bar bar bar - foo foo foo foo foo bar bar bar bar Then I get 2 itemize environments because I broke the line after foo. I don't remember that it was the case previously. I would find it much more convenient if the end of the environment was denoted by an empty line, ie: - foo foo foo foo foo bar bar bar bar - foo foo foo foo foo bar bar bar bar Any comment about this or did I miss something already explained on the list? Thanks in advance, -- Fabrice