* ox-reveal and headlines
@ 2014-03-02  9:59 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2014-03-02  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Is there a way to stop ox-reveal to introduce new slides when we go down
levels of headlines?
I thinkl it would be meaning ful to say that 1st level is for 'horizontal'
slides, 2nd level for going 'vertical', but the next levels should appear
as titles on the slide.

Am I missing something here?

Fabrice

* Re: ox-reveal and headlines
@ 2014-03-02 10:08 ` Yujie Wen
From: Yujie Wen @ 2014-03-02 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

  I am afraid ox-reveal cannot do it automatically. But if you are wanting
an overview of headings, simply press escape key will show the full layout
of the presentation. Hope it can help some how.

Yujie

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to stop ox-reveal to introduce new slides when we go down
> levels of headlines?
> I thinkl it would be meaning ful to say that 1st level is for 'horizontal'
> slides, 2nd level for going 'vertical', but the next levels should appear
> as titles on the slide.
>
> Am I missing something here?
>
> Fabrice

* Re: ox-reveal and headlines