2015-10-14 13:57 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > 2015-10-14 0:18 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > > I'm not opposed to something like it, but it is no longer related to > againframe problem, isn't it? > > Sure. I came to the problem because of againframe. > Out of curiosity, why do you need to force a label? At some point LaTeX reported an error on some frame heading. I wrongly inferred it could be the label. I tried to force my own one and I was surprised CUSTOM_ID was not honoured as it is in other backends (html). I switch between ox-beamer and ox-reveal at the moment. Albeit beamer gives better looking result, it is too much time consuming. Regards, Fabrice