2015-08-11 14:23 GMT+02:00 Peter Davis : > > 2) I need a decent editor for replies. I have not found a browser-based > client that has this. > > Agreed. The biggest problem arises when you need to format code. There is an "edit with emacs" extension for chrome which is working quite well. > That last feature alone is reason enough for me. FWIW, I'm on a Mac, and > I generally use Gnu emacs for editing, programming, etc., > and use Aquamacs for running gnus. This avoids any latency problems, etc. > > So you are running 2 instances of Emacs. This is what I considered for a moment :-) Fabrice