Thanks for the confirmation. There is no problem. It was me doing it wrong. It works ok now. I just have to chose between syntaxhighlighter, google code prettify or htmlize. I tend to prefer htmlize (probably more flexible as I can hack elisp code) but there is thing about using my current theme with which I'm not very comfortable. Anyway, the more I'm using org-mode and the new exporter, the more I like it. Thanks for providing us with this tool. Fabrice 2012/11/1 Nicolas Goaziou > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > Given the fact that '#+INCLUDE: "file" src java' is expanded into an src > > block, > > I assume that htmlize should apply there too. Am I wrong? > > I think you're correct. A quick test shows me fontification is fine. Do > you have an ECM to show the problem? > > Regards, >