2014-06-20 13:17 GMT+02:00 Ken Mankoff : > On 2014-06-20 at 04:50, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > I suggest to use existing solutions instead: configure > > `org-latex-classes'. > > I'm all for using existing solutions, but cannot see how I might use > this to easily customize export differently for different documents when > large amounts of LaTeX preamble code is being used. > I for long have defined my own LaTeX class (fp.cls file). It is quite easy to handle options in there. Now I use it in place of article or beamer etc. \documentclass[slides]{fp} for a beamer org document \documentclass[exam]{fp} for a pdf exam document and so on. I don't think that it is very effective to store a huge amount of TeX code in org documents. You end up in cuting/pasting these headers lines in each line. My $0.02 Fabrice