2015-08-11 10:47 GMT+02:00 Haochen Xie : > Hi Andreas, > > Thank you for your reply. I've read the whole thread, and found your > example (the second link) very useful. Although for some reason, SVG > image is not working well on my machine (not being displayed in > chrome, nor on IE. I don't have firefox installed), but since the SVG > image generated by imagemagick is indeed a raster image, I don't see > any benefit using SVG over PNG, and exporting to PNG works perfectly. > > Use dvisvgm instead of imagemagick to generate the svg file. Fabrice