2018-01-30 21:59 GMT+01:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > You should have a look at commit 38be85124551083d269. > > It prevents evaluation of the by-backend form in parameters. > > It doesn't. > > My mistake: it optionaly prevents :-) > It prevents evaluation conditionally, i.e., when an optional argument is > non-nil. The same argument prevents expanding Noweb references because > I think both features are tied. If I'm wrong, we will use a special > value to distinguish the cases, or use another argument. > > Meanwhile, I think this is fixed. > After a quick test, it seems to work ok here. Thanks a lot because I rely heavily on this feature ! Regards, Fabrice