Hi, Something changed recently with the handling of emacs mode first line. I used to have : #+-*- coding:utf-8; mode:org; mode:org-e-beamer; ispell-local-dictionary:"fr_FR_hunspell" -*- as the first line of my file. Recently, it started to get exported in LaTeX/Beamer, even with : #+OPTIONS: skip:t Workaround : add some tag to the mode line #+FOO: -*- coding:utf-8; mode:org; mode:org-e-beamer; ispell-local-dictionary:"fr_FR_hunspell" -*- (One of these days I'll have time again to dig inside the emacs lisp and offer potential fixes) Regards, -- Fabrice