2015-06-17 12:42 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > If I try to export the "Second Blog entry" subtree by C-C C-e C-s C-b h > H, > > I get a user-error because the exporter can't resolve the link which > points > > outside of the exported subtree. > > > > Is this expected? > > Yes, unresolved links/footnotes/whatever throw errors instead of leaving > broken links. > > Ok. I was surprised because months ago, it went unnotified. It makes sense, even if it is pretty restrictive. Errors could have been postponed to html/latex processing but that wouldn't help either to fix them. Thanks. Best regards,