2015-10-02 5:30 GMT+02:00 Manfred Lotz : > On Thu, 01 Oct 2015 21:21:42 +0200 > Rasmus wrote: > > > Hi Manfred, > > > > Manfred Lotz writes: > > > > > When creating slides, i.e using beamer I get an option clash > > > during compiling the tex file because beamer did already load > > > hyperref. > > > > > > How can I solve it? > > > > > > Could I have a different package list if the class is beamer? > > > > No you can only discriminate based on the compiler version (and > > actually only in ox-latex, not ox-beamer). > > > > Hm, I think it would be great if a package list could be mapped to a > certain LaTeX class. > > To solve this, I set up my own LaTeX class. I find it at least as good as to rely on Org configuration. Actually, I removed the list of packages that Org is exporting. My LaTeX class can produce slides, course notes, exams and so on. Based on options, I can chose which kind of document and a few things like the style (font, etc.). Fabrice