You are right. I'm curious to see which route is the easiest. I'll try very soon. Fabrice Le 2 juil. 2015 16:35, "Rasmus" a écrit : > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > To export documents to the epub format and produce ebooks ? > > (I certainly would be interested in it). > > Isn't an EPUB more or less a zipped XHTML project? Wouldn't ox-html + > magic be a shorter and potentially less error prone route to get an epub? > > AFAICT, we support everything for EPUB3: XHTML, SVG, CSS and MathML. > ox-odt has magic to zip projects which can be factored out or replicated. > > Rasmus > > -- > I feel emotional landscapes they puzzle me >