2013/5/13 Nicolas Goaziou > Hello, > > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > Is it me or something is wrong with the very latest org-mode (git > > repository). > > I have this line in my org-file : > > > > #+BIND: org-latex-pdf-process ("pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode > > -shell-escape -output-directory %o %f") > > > > My default value for this variable states that lualatex is used for > > compilation. > > Even using the BIND line, it is still lualatex which is used. > > And I have set org-export-allow-bind-keywords to t. > > > > I'm pretty sure it worked a couple of days ago. > > I'm surprised it even worked. BIND keywords only affect the export > process, i.e. Org to LaTeX translation in this case. File compilation to > PDF is a post-processing thing, these keywords don't survive that long. > > I may have been fooled by my emacs config. But anyway, given the name org-latex-*, I thought that it could make sense that this variable survive till the end of the compilation :-) > You may use file local variables instead. > > Thanks for the hint. Fabrice