2014-05-15 10:55 GMT+02:00 Bastien : > Hi Fabrice, > > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > Using the HTML exporter, I easily get spurious empty elements. > > I can't reproduce this. Do you have a recipe with a minimal > configuration ? > > This is already good to know! I'll try to bisect my emacs config. Recipe : the sole org fragment from my message in an org buffer, and export the subtree in an html buffer with C-c C-e C-s C-b h H > Also mention your Org and Emacs version. > > Org: git latest (from today). Emacs 24.4 (trunk devel, under Windows, yeah I know ...). I suspect the problem might come from org-html-standalone-image-p (incorrectly finding an image for an empty paragraph) or even from org-string-nw-p. What org-string-nw-p should return on a string with the single EOL character? BTW, I wonder if org-html-standalone-image-p does actually what is documented. It is documented as returning non-nil in one of two cases: element is of type paragraph or of type link. But its code starts with: (and (eq (org-element-type paragraph) 'paragraph) ...) which seems to prevent the second case. That is certainly unrelated to my problem. Fabrice