2013/7/16 Fabrice Popineau > > Another option would be to remove every comment line before parsing the >> buffer (which is, IIRC, what previous exporter did), but it would only >> hide the situation for a while. After all I could expect to have >> comments anywhere, including some places like >> > > > On your example, why wouldn't it work if we remove comments before > exporting ? > > Ok. Understood thanks to Rainer's message. However, it would still be useful to be able to comment some line of text in the middle of a paragraph. This is only an example. I agree that the usual meaning of comments is that they shouldn't have an impact on the output. But Org is almost a 2D language. Fabrice