2015-08-06 18:03 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > > AFAICT the first macro is correctly expanded. What makes you think it > doesn't work? > Arrgh. My mistake. It expands as I expected if I write the macro as: #+MACRO: leftcolumn @@html:
@@$1@@html:
@@ However, macros, being objects, cannot cross paragraphs. The second > example is really 2 paragraphs, not a macro containing two lines. > > Ok, so thanks for the confirmation (looking into old mails from the list, that might have work at some point quite far in the past). Fabrice