Hi, Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I was thinking about an option specific of the latex exporter to expand the document class options : \documentclass[default_option_1, default_option_2, EXTRA_OPTIONS]{myclass} default_option_i being taken from the org-latex-classes entry for the current class. Actually, LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS overrides the whole set of options, so maybe my suggestion is superfluous. Regards, 2014-10-06 21:38 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Fabrice Popineau writes: > > > The org-latex-classes variable handles a couple of parameters like > > DEFAULT-PACKAGES, PACKAGES and EXTRA. > > > > I thing that this variable could also benefit from an EXTRA_OPTIONS > > parameter. > > This could allow to have a default set of options for the curent class, > but > > to locally > > add a couple of options you may not always want. > > > > What do you think ? > > The OPTIONS keyword hasn't much to do with latex classes. It is handled > at a very different level (i.e., "ox.el"). IMO, it would be confusing to > mix them. > > I think you want a couple of dedicated SETUPFILE keywords. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >