From: "Dinnyés Dániel" <dinnyesd@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: org agenda leader text "on-the-date" doesn't show for items with both SCHEDULED and DEADLINE properties [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:29:48 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Russell,

I see you are right. It seems that i have been going into strenuous lengths
to brake orgmode manually, by splitting the DEADLINE / SCHEDULE properties
on separate lines manually every time I am inserting a new item! After
reverting them back to the first line only, it seems everything is working
fine!

I agree though, that it might be beneficial to change this feature to use
the PROPERTY drawers instead.

Cheers,
D.