* Filtering Agenda View
@ 2012-09-05 18:50 Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2012-09-05 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like my agenda to not show waiting items. I'm not sure of the best
way to implement this, but my current solution has been:

		  (agenda "" (
					  (org-agenda-overriding-header "Scheduled")
					  (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'regexp"WAITING"))
					  ))

However, this is too restrictive (too loose a filter). It skips TODO
items that are in state TODO but have recorded, somewhere in their
body, the word WAITING such as

   - State "WAITING"    from "TODO"       [2012-09-03 Mon 11:45]

I tried setting the regexp to "\ WAITING\ " but that did not fix it.

How can I improve the regexp, or is there a better way to show TODO
items that are TODO, STARTED, WHATEVER, but not WAITING (or not
WAITING and SOMETHINGELSE).

Thanks,

  -k.