What about using :pre or :prologue and setting it at the header or document level? Please excuse brevity. Sent from tiny pocket computer with non-haptic-feedback keyboard. On Wed, Aug 5, 2020, 14:22 George Mauer wrote: > Use case: > > I'm using ob-racket but this > would apply just as well to a few other workflows I have with python or js. > > I would like to write a helper function in a src block and then > automatically have access to it in other src blocks further down the > document. I don't really want a stateful session (nor does ob-racket > support sessions) so I essentially want the equivalent of automatically > including it everywhere so I don't have to type it out all the time (and > have it screw up syntax coloring/indentation). > > Is this currently possible? Does anyone have any ideas for how to extend > things so it is? >