See also Dasung NotEReader. Full Android tablet, no lockdown like the ReMarkable. Looks fast - can watch YouTube videos for example. If it's really full Android, then it should be able to install and run emacs natively. 10.3 or 7.8 inch versions. -k. Please excuse brevity. Sent from tiny pocket computer with non-haptic feedback keyboard. On Tue, Oct 25, 2022, 08:27 Fraga, Eric wrote: > On Tuesday, 25 Oct 2022 at 21:37, Max Nikulin wrote: > > E-ink displays are slow (my device was manufactured 15 years ago but I > > We are venturing well into OT for this list... ;-) > > E-ink displays are getting significantly faster, with some claiming 60 > Hz refresh rates (cf. the PineNote). Often, however, they are tied to > low power and low performance processors given their use case: mostly > reading with some annotations. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.5-1028-gcd835d in Emacs 29.0.50 >