Aric, perhaps you could add markdown support using export filters? I have just come across this feature and it looks useful. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/74816/focus=74876 -k. On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Aric Gregson wrote: > Ken Mankoff writes: > > > I find the ODT export very useful. Working on another document imported > > from LaTeX I have a lot of \citep{} and \citet{} in addition to \cite{}. > Is > > it possible for ox-jabref.el to support this even if it does not > > distinguish between the T and P? > > On a similar note, would it be possible to add support for the markdown > style of references? > > [@Authoryear; @anotherauthoryear] > > I have so many like this across files. > > Thanks, Aric >