* auto-push to mobile (but only when editing org buffer)
@ 2012-08-15  1:04 Ken Mankoff
From: Ken Mankoff @ 2012-08-15  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to set up auto-pushing via org-mobile-push to make org-mode
work more seamlessly with the iPhone. I have the following in my
.emacs:

(run-at-time "00:10" 10 'org-mobile-push)

which is running org-mobile-push every 10 seconds. This is for
testing. I'll reduce it to every 5 minutes once I'm done testing. But
it runs even when I'm just editing ~/.emacs. How can I wrap that to
only run when the active buffer is in Org Mode?

Thanks,

   -k.