Hello, In the latest checkout of master, I am seeing an infloop in org-element-inlinetask-parser. This originates when that function calls back into org-element-at-point to look for a property drawer, which moves the point back before the beginning of the inlinetask and then attempts to re-enter org-element-inlinetask-parser. The attached files reproduce the bug. Eval the .el file in emacs -Q (after changing the path to your checkout of the org sources) and then attempt to open the .org file. The latest commit in my checkout of org is: commit 2824502e2ebe2744e5f53acabb5b3b04f9a391b9 Author: Nicolas Goaziou Date: Sat Jun 28 00:28:45 2014 +0200 org-element: Fix cache corruption when altering a drawer My emacs is a recent-ish trunk build; latest commit: commit cacabe3a49dbb3da268e93d88ad0f21924f26bed Author: Kelvin White Date: Thu Jun 19 13:22:31 2014 -0400 Update comments in erc-format-@nick to reflect changes in last merge. Thanks, Aaron