Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Søren Mikkelsen writes: >>* But I have a problem with the exporter:* >>** >*> I have modified by org-exporter to export latex-files with the xelatex* >*> compiler. The implementation uses the* >*> "org-export-latex-after-initial-vars-hook"-hook to reconfigure the* >>* default process, however, this hook seems to be deleted and I'm not* >>* able to find equivalent hook.* > Isn't it sufficient to customize `org-latex-pdf-process' so it uses > xelatex? I assume Søren is using a similar snippet [1] as I do which is very convenient (credit goes to Bruno Tavernier). This approach lets you specify a #+LATEX_CMD (think of xelatex, -shell-escape, etc.) on a per file basis and allows LaTeX package 'injection'. Is there a hook that is run before actual LaTeX export of a given org-mode buffer in the new exporter engine? [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-10/msg00218.html