OK, I can confirm that the 20181112 release has this problem but the development version from github does not. Thanks, Jeff On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 12:50 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Jeff Trull writes: > > > Clocktables containing work in November of 2018 are reported incorrectly, > > showing the wrong day (typically one earlier than the correct date). For > > example, in the attached repro.org, work is performed on the 3rd and > 5th of > > November, but when daily reports are used in the clocktable the work on 5 > > November is reported as occurring on 4 November. Reporting 1-4 November > and > > 5-30 November separately works around the problem. > > > > In the US, Daylight Savings ended on 4 November; this fact plus a > previous > > problem (reported here: > > > https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42821604/why-is-emacs-org-mode-missing-one-date-from-clocktable > ) > > suggests DST is involved. > > I think something like this was fixed in development branch. Please test > it if you can. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >