That is an interesting exporter. Is it actually part of orgmode? I don't see it in the org repository. I don't want to rely on downloading something from an archived repository that won't get bugfixes. On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 3:41 AM András Simonyi wrote: > Hello, > I'm not really familiar with the internals of the built-in html > exporter but the slimhtml exporter > [https://github.com/balddotcat/ox-slimhtml] might be closer to what > you're looking for. > > best regards, > András > > On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 at 09:08, Zachary Kanfer wrote: > > > > When I export this sample org file: > > > > * top-level header > > ** and here we have #2 > > > > The body of the generated html has this content: > > > >

top-level header

and here we have #2

top-level header

and here we have #2