Sure, I'm generally interested in making this useful. Weird that it claims to be part of org, but isn't. I do think it would be useful to have a minimalist html exporter in org, whether slimhtml or some other one. The built-in html exporter is rather opinionated. On Sun, Oct 3, 2021, 11:57 AM Amin Bandali wrote: > Hi Zachary, > > Zachary Kanfer writes: > > > That is an interesting exporter. Is it actually part of orgmode? I don't > > see it in the org repository. I don't want to rely on downloading > something > > from an archived repository that won't get bugfixes. > > Indeed, ox-slimhtml is not part of Org at the moment, but I'm hoping > it can be. I'm trying to revive discussion about it on this list, > if you'd be interested in following and/or chiming in. > > -- > https://bndl.org >