Thanks Ihor! And, noted for the future. On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 12:34 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > "Aaron L. Zeng" writes: > > > (I'm resubmitting this patch because my previous submission was > in-reply-to > > another email which I suspect was ignored. Would love to get this > relatively > > simple bug fixed. Thanks!) > > > > * lisp/org.el (org-todo-yesterday): Fix an incorrect use of apply when > > org-todo-yesterday intends to call org-agenda-todo-yesterday with the > > same interactive arg. Before this change, the command incorrectly set > > the todo state of the task to blank when called with C-u C-u C-u in an > > agenda buffer (supposed to bypass any blocked checkboxes/subtasks). > > Thanks! Applied onto main via 713c15d85. > > I have made amendments to the commit message. Function/symbol names > should be quoted as `org-todo-yesterday'. > > Best, > Ihor >