From: Emmanuel Charpentier <emanuel.charpentier@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:39:01 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear list,

I have made five attempts in three days to post a question to this list.
Three of them may have failed due to the use of an SMTP server flagged on
one site as possible spam source. The other two has been sent via gmai. So
far, none of these message have appeared on the list, and I received no
error message.

I know tha *some* attachments are accepted (a previous question of mine
included .tex, .pdf and .org files). However, I waonder if my mails may
have been blocked by .docx and .odt attachments.

Could you let me know if some attachments are blocked by the list manager
or mail server ?

Tkanks in advance,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier