On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM, John Hendy wrote: > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Samuel Wales > wrote: > > > > Maybe this would be good as default nil? > > I'd like to poll the list for frequent LaTeX exporters vs. everyone > else before making a change like that. My intuition would suggest that > underscores get used a lot by LaTeX users and not a ton by the rest, > but I could be wrong! > I use LaTeX export all the time, but almost always with words with underscores in them (data from external tables, variable names and so on). So I never want _ to turn into a subscript. Just one data point, but that's how I use it. -- Gary