I use custom links like [[bgcolor:red][Warning!]] to add some color to my documents. I can export those colors to HTML and LaTeX like this: (org-add-link-type "bgcolor" nil (lambda (path desc format) (cond ((eq format 'html) (format"%s" path desc)) ((eq format 'latex) (format"\\colorbox{%s}{%s}" path desc)) (t (format"BGCOLOR LINK (%s): {%s}{%s}" format path desc))))) ... but as you can see in the odt case I don't know what to put to get my colors to come through. Is there anything I can do there? Is it some kind of XML styling stanza? (By the way, before I added my 't' case above, it returned nil, which caused the odt exporter to blow up with an unhelpful error. Would a patch for that be considered too much of a corner-case? I'd be happy to submit one.) -- -- Gary