On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Subhan Michael Tindall < SubhanT@familycareinc.org> wrote: > Lists are very explicitly not intended to contain TODO items. > > Checkboxes provide a bit of this functionality, sort of a ‘TODO lite’ > > ... > > The problem is that list items/checkbox items are NOT headlines, and all > the TODO code etc. is tied to headlines. > > > > I haven’t looked at the code but I suspect an extensive rewrite to > integrate it with the rest of the headline code. Not as much if it’s kept > as an isolated extension. > > > I suspected as much. Although having TODOs in lists would be awesome, checkboxes will do for me now. Thanks all! -- Gary