Yes, Word opens your resaved version with no errors. It does have odd large bullets with the number "10" in the bullet; that is so weird I've attached a screen shot. On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Jambunathan K wrote: > Gary Oberbrunner writes: > > > I don't have OpenOffice on this machine so can't check it there. > > Using LibreOffice, I re-saved the file you shared to use > OpenDocument-v1.1 format. Does Word import this file without errors? > > Btw, the files created by the ODT exporter are marked as 1.2. > > -- Gary