On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha Gary, > > Gary Oberbrunner writes: > > > Gary: > > My reason for not using TODO is just that it'd be ugly and confusing to > > put a heading in the middle of a list. > > > > Compare this: > > * Meeting report > > ** Meeting 1 > > - a thing that happened > > - another thing that happened > > - TODO: email everyone about all the things > > - some more things that happened > > > > to this: > > * Meeting report > > ** Meeting 1 > > - a thing that happened > > - another thing that happened > > ***TODO: email everyone about all the things > > - some more things that happened > > One solution is to use a capture template for TODO items and then refile > them. I picked this up from Bernt Hansen and like it a lot: > > http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#Capture Wow, that guy is serious! I don't think his setup solves what I'm looking for, but there is so much great stuff in there it'll take me weeks to check it all out. -- Gary