The babel language page does in fact list SML, but no specific ob- package is mentioned -- as if support is "built-in." And ob-sml -- at least in my elpa listing -- says only Requires: sml-mode-6.4 Summary: org-babel functions for template evaluation I was confused by the summary. I did install it and it works, BTW. On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Ista Zahn wrote: > I don't understand. You see ob-sml, but you ask if there is no > support? From the looks of it, ob-sml provides babel language support > for Standard ML, no? > > Best, > Ista > > On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Lawrence Bottorff > wrote: > > Is there no babel language support for Standard ML? I see a ob-sml at > elpa. > > . . > > > > LB >