Yes, Worg is great. If a user is really driven they can scarf up all the various tutorial bits and pieces and begin to have a clue. BTW, where can I get the source for the latest manual? On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > > Lawrence Bottorff writes: > > >> > I guess I'm saying it would be nice to have a big omnibus > O'Reilly-style > >> > tutorial on how to use org-mode. I've hung with org-mode because I > think > >> > it's great and, IMHO, should become a standard tool in all > >> > STEM/STEM-education settings. Think of all those high schools (and > even > >> > colleges) forcing students to use "graphic calculators." What a waste! > > Worg has some fits and starts in the direction of tutorials and such. > It might be a good place to start. > > All the best, > Tom > > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com >