Not sure what the :scheme header argument might be or how to change it. However, changing the geiser-impl--implementation (changed order to make sure) and geiser-default-implementation seemed to do the trick. My bad overlooking this. Thanks, LB On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha Lawrence, > > Lawrence Bottorff writes: > > > I have a few schemes installed on my computer (MIT, guile, chicken), but > > when I run such code as this > > > > #+BEGIN_SRC scheme :session one > > (define (myadd x y) > > (+ x y)) > > #+END_SRC > > > > it works -- beautifully with multiple REPLs (as you name them in the > > :session) -- but it always grabs the guile. I'd like it to use chicken > > instead -- or maybe later MIT. I've got latest geiser installed as well > > that should handle chicken. How can I use chicken inside of orgmode > scheme > > code blocks? Wild guess, guile is first on some list, i.e., path? babel > > customize didn't seem to have an entry for which flavor. > > Looking at the code, there is a :scheme header argument that can > indicate what scheme implementation should be used. Otherwise, it > appears to use geiser-impl--implementation, which a comment says is > defined in geiser-impl.el. There is also geiser-default-implementation > and geiser-active-implementations from that same source. > > hth, > Tom > > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com >