I'm picking over Eric Schulte's web page (http://www.cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/), and the base .org file it came from, and I see he has given his outline headers (level **) a PROPERTIES drawer: :PROPERTIES: :CUSTOM_ID: research :END then in his .css file he has this: #outline-container-research { padding-top: 100px; } I can't find any sort of code that would be associating these two, so I must assume this is a built-in org-mode HTML export feature. Is this true? (Not really understanding the manual on HTML CSS, either.) If not, how are these two associated? LB