What would the github link be? On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Rasmus wrote: > Lawrence Bottorff writes: > > > I'd like a copy of the documentation (short, long manuals) in their > > original .org format. Where can I find them? My first logical guess was > to > > get the org distribution. But /doc/ doesn't seem to have them as .org > files. > > It's in texi. E.g. doc/org.texi. There's a dated version of the > org-manual written in Org on github. > > -- > Lasciate ogni speranza, voi che leggete questo. > > >