I'm a beginner and I can't figure out how to build a simple link. All I want to do is have numbered footnotes throughout my org file that, when clicked, jump down to that footnote. Eg: -- This is in my org file and I'm describing Emacs fill (1). You can also do auto-fill (2) . . . (1) A fill is text formatting to look like a block. (2) Auto-fill sets fill for the whole life of the buffer. This is all I want to do. I might also like these footnote elaborations at the bottom to be in another location (another file). LB