On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 6:55 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > > So it looks like Scheme is not a Babel language after all. > > What do you mean? There is an ob-scheme.el but it's buggy: I suspect > that every ob-*.el is buggy to some extent. Does that mean that every > language that babel supports is not a babel language? > I only mean it can't be used as it now is. I was only three simple example code snippets into this when it proved inoperable. I wanted to use it as a study aid for HTDP or SICP or one of the other Scheme tutorials . . . as in make some personal comments around code samples. > > > Is there a formal "bug report" to do? > > Well, whether a formal bug report will help is not clear: it's probably > best that one be submitted if only for documentation purposes, but > whether it will be addressed or not very much depends on somebody > picking it up and fixing it. You might be able to persuade "Möbius" > to sign FSF papers and submit his implementation (but note that there > are limitations there, as mentioned on the page you linked - so there > will be bugs...) > > I keep putting off learning elisp. Maybe this is the "Schub" I need. You know, stop being such a needy org-mode tourist and start being a local. :-)