Thanks for your great effort, BTW. Confused by the requirement: ;; To activate ob-prolog add the following to your init.el file: ;; ;; (eval-after-load 'org ;; '(require 'org-prolog)) My Emacs ( 24.5.1) gives an error with this line. I know I'm probably missing something obvious, but what is org-prolog? On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Bjarte Johansen < bjarte.johansen@infomedia.uib.no> wrote: > I thought you should know that I moved the project here: > https://github.com/ljos/ob-prolog This makes it a bit easier for me to > track issues and do proper commit-messages etc. > > I have now implemented the session stuff properly (I think). I still have > to implement the variable stuff and expansion of the body (or I can perhaps > just use the generic function). > > > 19. des. 2014 kl. 16.25 skrev Bjarte Johansen < > Bjarte.Johansen@infomedia.uib.no>: > > I just wanted to report that it is now possible to evaluate prolog code > and it should return the correct result. Both as a call to the executable > and in a session. When calling a goal in a session, I add a cut at the end > of the goal so that prolog doesn’t ask if you want to get the next possible > answer. I am not sure if this is the best approach. > > I haven’t implemented variable assignment yet because I haven’t decided > how it should do that considering how prolog uses variables. If someone has > any ideas for this I would be glad to hear them. I have considered entering > the variables into the prolog database with the record predicates or > replacing all prolog variables with the same name as in the var declaration > with the value. The last one I don’t think is a particularly good idea, > except if we only replace the free variables. > > Regards, > Bjarte > > > 10. des. 2014 kl. 18.20 skrev Bjarte Johansen < > Bjarte.Johansen@infomedia.uib.no>: > > Hi, > > I have started to implement org-babel support for (swi-)prolog. I have > gotten to the point where I can execute a goal in an external process and > have the result show up in the org file. I am now working on getting the > session to work correctly. It runs and prints, but it doesn’t do the > correct thing in the inferior-mode-buffer and the output is garbled. I > still have some work ahead of me. > > I just thought I would let you know in case someone was interested in > following the progress or maybe also in helping me. I have the mode hosted > in its current state here > https://gist.github.com/ljos/2e346333e1b7bfd56d05 . > > And before you ask, yes, if I get this into a working order, I would > eventually be interested in getting this into either contrib or core. > > Regards, > Bjarte > > > >