I'm in the pacific time zone, and I've set the org-clock-mode-line-total to today. The modeline display that shows the current time for today seems to consider 'today' as UTC midnight to UTC midnight and does not respect my timezone. I have to set the org-extend-today-until variable to 8 (PST-UTC difference) to fix this. I ran emacs with -q and ensured that the git commit was pristine before testing this. Is this expected behavior, a bug with emacs/org-mode or an incorrect setup? emacs: 25.3.1 org-mode: git master head (e490d27) - post release 9.1.6 Regards, Jose