On Tuesday, May 6, 2014, Bastien wrote: > (setq org-icalendar-include-todo t) I tried that, but it has the unfortunate effect of adding all my TODO entries into the calendar. I want unscheduled TODO items to be in tags-todo lists only (for @contexts in GTD parlance), and scheduled TODO items to appear in the weekly agenda and iCalendar files. (And nothing else going to iCalendar.) I have been able to set everything up except for the last piece in parentheses above. Any other thoughts? Cheers, Chris