* Update from exported agendas?
@ 2014-04-27  9:28 Chris Poole
From: Chris Poole @ 2014-04-27  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I export my agenda custom views to plain text, so I can check things off as
I go (without access to Emacs).

I use `(org-agenda-prefix-format " [ ] ")` so I can easily add an "X" with
my text editor on my phone.

Is there any way to have this update the todo items that the exported
agenda file was created from? (Say, changing NEXT state to DONE.)

Cheers,
Chris