* using .rtf on emacs
@ 2014-07-29 14:11 Renato Pontefice
From: Renato Pontefice @ 2014-07-29 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I need to handle .rtf (made by MS office)
Each time I try to handle them, I receive some errors.
Then, I need to export from MS Office and Open it from Libreoffice.
each time, I found that i.e. :
- I lost
- highlighted text
- bullet list
- if I set Arial text (in MS office) I have Times New Roman in LO

In conclusion: the two version are different.
so, I'm Thinking to handle those file, with a very low level sw (as emacs
is)

but, I don't know, how to handle .rtf on emacs.

Do exists a way to do that?

TIA

Renato