Hi, I need to handle .rtf (made by MS office) Each time I try to handle them, I receive some errors. Then, I need to export from MS Office and Open it from Libreoffice. each time, I found that i.e. : - I lost - highlighted text - bullet list - if I set Arial text (in MS office) I have Times New Roman in LO In conclusion: the two version are different. so, I'm Thinking to handle those file, with a very low level sw (as emacs is) but, I don't know, how to handle .rtf on emacs. Do exists a way to do that? TIA Renato