Hello, After logging some clock time, I used the normal key combination, C-u C-c C-x C-u to update my timesheet tables, and received this error message. org-update-dblock: Symbol’s function definition is void: org-dblock-write:CLOCKTABLE This message is returned also from manually calling the function. Org mode version 9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/) GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.22, cairo version 1.16.0) Well, after recovering from my horror at losing my timesheets for a day's work, I was able to track down the problem: the function is case sensitive. At some point, (apparently) I fat-fingered a key combo & upcased the mode line for two tables. After returning them to l-case, all worked as it should. I dunno - should the function be case insensitive? I love this tool. Now that my pulse has returned to normal. Once, it even saved me from unpleasant interviews in my manager's office. Thanks. mp "Do not neglect to do good, and to share what you have." - Hebrews 13:16a Michael Powe Naugatuck CT USA powem@ctpowe.net 503.502.9582 mobile 203.490.6447 skype