On 10 Oct 2011 17:45, "Chris Wallace" wrote: > > On 10/10/11 14:52, Jason Dunsmore wrote: >> >> Chris Wallace writes: >> >>> I want to include in my agenda only things that are TODO, or are >>> scheduled and not marked DONE, or have a deadline and are not marked >>> DONE. This is how agenda worked a year ago before I went on maternity >>> leave, and now something has changed and I am seeing lots of DONE >>> tasks which had a deadline -780 days ago. >>> >>> I have tried removing all org customisations relating to the agenda >>> and todo list, and have read the agenda part of the manual, but I >>> can't get this to work. > thank you for the quick reply. I do have those variables set. I have now commented one by one every line in my org setup and customisation and found that the problem only occurs when customize includes the line: > > '(org-todo-keywords (quote ((sequence "TODO" "DONE" "|" "CANCELLED")))) > > Chris. > > Chris, I believe this is indeed the problem. The pipe chr '|' sperates done from not done states: todo states on the left of it are considered undone and on the right, done. So, swap 'DONE' and '|' and I expect you will be sorted. Best, Brian vdB